- Designed for students who plan to become chemists
- Chemistry is that physical science which includes the study of a range of matters such as atoms, crystals, molecules and many other collections of matters whether they are in isolation or in combination.
- It also involves the concepts of energy and entropy that are related to the spontaneity of various chemical processes.
- The course helps the students in improving their diverse skills in various areas such as laboratory skills, numerical and computing skills, ability to approach to the problems both analytically and logically, time management skills, etc.
A Pass in +2, HSC or equilant with Biology/Maths/Physics/Chemistry
Career Prospectus / Higher Studies
- M.Sc. Chemistry
- M.Sc. Analytical Chemistry
- M.Sc. Drug Chemistry
- M.Sc. Organic Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- M.Sc. Physical & Materials Chemistry
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Analytical Chemist
- Biomedical Chemist
- Chemical Engineering Associate
- Industrial Research Scientist
- Lab Chemist
- Materials Technologist
- Production Chemist
- Production Officer
- Quality Controller
- Research & Development Manager
- Safety Health and Environment Specialist