- Imparts up-to-date and logical knowledge and skills and produces well-qualified Mathematicians in the areas of Mathematics and computer Engineering, who can bring about qualitative difference in this field.
- Students acquire in-depth technical knowledge and practical application skills in all disciplines of Mathematics and computer Technology.
- Experimental Investigation and ability to understand and solve Industrial problems are other areas of development.
A Pass in higher secondary examination with Mathematics (Business Mathematics, general Mathematics and Statistics subject at HSC cannot be considered as equivalent to Mathematics)
Career Prospectus / Higher Studies
- M.Sc Mathematics
- M.Sc Applied Mathematics
- M.Sc Information Technology
- M.A. Econimetrics
- Business Process outsourcing units.
- Heavy demand for mathematics Teachers in U.K. and U.S.A
- Statistician, Numeric’s – manager Posts in IT companies.
- Self employment through Tutorial Centers.
- Actuarial Asst. banks/ Financial Institutions.