- To provide the basic and essential knowledge regarding various activities undertaken and necessary to run socially responsible business organization
- To impart certain basic skills and aptitude which will be useful in taking up any particular activity in a business.
- To provide global view of the several industrial and other organizations and their functions which support the business system.
- To develop the personality so as to become responsible citizen with greater awareness about the Indian society and its culture.
A pass in Higher Secondary Examinations
Career Prospectus / Higher Studies
- Institute of Cost & Works Accountant of India (ICWA)
- Associates of company Secretary(ACS)
- Charted Financial Analyst(CFA)
- M.Com(International Business)
- Offers career opportunities in India and Abroad in Firms And Companies.
- Career opportunities in Banks and Financial Institutions.
- Independent practice or placement in firms after completing CA, ICWA, ACS, CFS, etc.