Providing the Students with relevant professional skills and leading them towards a great and bright future all around the world with Dedication, Discipline and Hard work.
“There is no substitute for hard work.”
–Thomas A. Edison
To achieve placing all students through hard work, dedication and involvement. The Placement cell facilitates contacts between companies and Graduates. Staff members are available to guide the students in all manners. The placement cell consists of a set of rules and regulations to maintain good relationship with all kind of people.
About Placement Cell
The Placement Cell at Karur Velalar College of Arts and Science for Women mainly focuses on Graduating Students who seeks employment. It provides a full-fledged support to the students and plans the programs aimed at placing students in various National and Multi National Companies. Because now a days corporate needs thinking, flexible, proactive employees. They need skilled persons, problem solvers and enough to move with new technologies in this competitive world. So the Placement Cell is projecting towards assist the students at various levels. Then the Industrial visits to reputed organizations are arranged to know about industrial activities.
- To train each student as a successful person.
- To improve the employability skills among the students.
- To help the students to develop a passion to win.
- To give sufficient practices to tackle everything.
- To provide a standard training for students through schedule.
- To improve the knowledge of soft skills, leadership quality, Team work and Discipline.
- To place the students in progressive companies.
- To guide the students for taking up higher education.
- To create awareness among the students about self – employment.
The training activities such as Aptitude test, Reasoning Test, Group Discussion, Puzzle solving, Communication training, Training for improving Personality traits, Mock interviews are arranged for the students and train them to face the competitive world.
If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.
–A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
Placement Co-ordinator : Mr.C.Senthil Raja
Placement Officer: Mr.C.Dineshkumar
|S.No.||Details of Training||Staff Name|
|1.||Quantitative Aptitude training||Mr.S.Palaniyandi|
|2.||Communication training||Mrs. K.Yamuna|